CENTRIC RUGS established in 2017 but our presence in handmade rugs industry is from 1970's under different brand name first generation "National Art floor fabrics" upgrading too "fine art floor covers" then third generation "Decor rugs" now continuing same legacy with pride under brand name "Centric rugs" being fourth generation in this industry.
is a leading highest quality standard & Custom rug manufacturing, exporter,& supplier company dedicated to bringing the customer the very best of our work to compliment your business requirement. We are a sprited, design-driven family of companies that creates enthusiasm through our timely and timeless lifestyle products and our caring commitment to people and process. Our craftsmanship surpasses the point of excellence. Our work is dedicated to punctuality, quality, and creativity, all in a responsible way. Engaged in this family business since the last fourth generations we have acquired an excellent experience in manufacturing various handmade rugs. Centric Rugs is a Bhadohi,(SEZ) Uttar Pradesh (India) based organization serving its clients worldwide since 2008. The company has its operations in the USA, Middle East, Germany,Russia,Australia, India, and Scandinavian Countries.
Fibers We Use :
Our Commitments :
- South African mohair
- Fine Tasmanian merino
- New Zealand wool
- British wool
- Highland Himalayan / Tibetan wool
- Persian & Gazni wool
- Natural color suri and huacayan alpaca
- High grade wild natural silk
- High grade linen
- High quality organic Pima cotton
- High grade Viscose
- Banana silk
- Bamboo silk
- Fine ramie yarn
We consider our customers an extension of our companys family and build a strong relationship through friendly, prompt and knowledgeable service and support. We support the overall well-being of our employees through professional and personal development and honor the balance between work and home life. We nurture a lively and dynamic work environment where people are encouraged to be creative, collaborative and responsible and feel upbeat, optimistic and engaged. Also, we evaluate our processes, measure our results and utilize feedback in order to implement more efficient and effective ways of doing business.
Our Goals :
Our Infrastructure :
- Our Commitment to Quality
- We maintain high quality standards, quality of design and consistency of vision. That commitment extends to all aspects of product, presentation and practice.
- Our Commitment to Customers
- We consider our customers an extension of our company family and build a strong relationship through friendly, prompt and knowledgeable service and support.
- Our Commitment to Employees
- We support the overall well-being of our employees through professional and personal development and honor the balance between work and home life.
- Our Commitment to Culture
- We have a culture of fun and mutual respect. We nurture a lively and dynamic environment where people are encouraged to be creative, collaborative and responsible and feel upbeat, optimistic and engaged.
- Our Commitment to Continuous Improvement
- We evaluate our processes, measure our results and utilize feedback in order to implement more efficient and effective ways of doing business.
- Our Commitment to Responsible Practice
- We are committed to being good citizens locally and globally. We make ethical, fiscally sound and socially responsible choices and decisions.
Our production unit is well equipped with its own inbuilt stores for manufacturing and finishing. Be it weaving, dying, stretching, finishing or packing, the company has invested heavily in state-of-the-art loom and other necessary infrastructure to carry out all the tasks flawlessly. Spread over an area of 500,000 square feet, our infrastructure has in-house Dyeing Unit, in-house Washing Bay, and in-house Finishing Unit. An area of 50,000 square feet is dedicated to warehouse.
Trade Membership :
- Carpet Export Promotion Council
- Federation of Indian Export Organization
- Good Weave (society against child labor)
- Rug Mark (society against child labor)
- KALEEN (promoted by govt of India for child welfare )